About this Service
- There is a fee for this service. See the list below for fees and details on what to bring to the appointment.
- Passport processing services are available by appointment only. See below for service locations and hours.
- Appointments generally take up to half an hour per person.
- Appointments are not available during holiday weekends.
- Check the U.S. Department of State website for current processing time which may vary.
- Visit the U.S. Department of State's passport information page for more details and special circumstances.
Locations & Hours
- Centerville Library (Service is available by appointment at this location. See hours below.)
- Monday & Wednesday, 6-8 PM
- Saturday, 10 - 3 PM
- Call: 937-433-8091 to schedule an appointment
- Woodbourne Library (Service is available by appointment at this location. See hours below.)
- Tuesday & Thursday, 6-8 PM
- Saturday, 10 - 3 PM*
- Call: 937-435-3700 to schedule an appointment
New Passport Fees & What to Bring
- Additional documentation is required for minors under the age of 16.
- Proof of U.S. citizenship (one of the following:)
- Previously issued, undamaged U.S. passport
- Certified birth certificate issued by city, county, or state
- Naturalization certificate
- Current, valid Ohio driver's license, government ID or military ID
- Note: A Social Security card is NOT a valid form of identification.
- Note: If you present an out-of-state driver's license, the State Department requires that you also present a secondary ID.
- Social Security Number
- Passport Photo (1 required)
- Have your passport photo taken at the library during your appointment for $10 per photo (available for persons five years and older)
- Photo Requirements:
- 2" x 2" in size
- taken within the past 6 months, showing current appearance
- in color
- full face, front view with a plain white or off-white background
- between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches from bottom of chin to top of head
- taken in normal street attire
- (for more complete details to assure that your photos are acceptable, please visit the Department of State's Photo Requirements)
- Passport Book Fee
- $110 Adult
- $80 Minors
- AND/OR Passport Card Fee
- Payable to: "U.S. Department of State" (check or money order only)
- Execution Fee
- Check or money order payable to "Washington-Centerville Public Library" or cash, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover
Renewing an Adult U.S. Passport
- Adult renewals can be done by mail
- No need to schedule an appointment with a Passport Agent
- Follow the instructions outlined by the U.S. Department of State for Renewal