Looking for something the Library doesn't own or isn't checked in? Use SearchOhio or OhioLINK to get access to 80 million+ items from over 110 public and academic libraries in Ohio!
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must select Centerville Library for the pickup location from now until the newly renovated Woodbourne Library reopens. Woodbourne @Cross Pointe will be closing permanently on Saturday, July 28 at 5PM. Woodbourne Library will reopen on Sunday, September 23. All interlibrary loan holds may be picked up at Centerville Library from July 29 - September 23.
*Patrons owing $10 or more in fines, under disciplinary action, with expired teacher cards, expired homebound cards or temporary library cards are not eligible to use this service.
- Click the SearchOhio or OhioLINK button.
- If item is found, click the Request Item button. Request Status must be AVAILABLE to request item.
- If item is NOT AVAILABLE, you cannot place a hold. Check back again later to see if item is available.
- Choose Washington-Centerville P.L. from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your first or last name and your library card number.
- Select Centerville Library for the pickup location.
- Requests generally arrive in 3-7 business days
- You will be notified by phone or email when item arrives
- Requested items are held for 10 days