Looking for something the Library doesn't own or isn't checked in? Use SearchOhio or OhioLINK to get access to 80 million+ items from over 110 public and academic libraries in Ohio!
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must select Centerville Library for the pickup location from now until the newly renovated Woodbourne Library reopens. Woodbourne @Cross Pointe is now closed. Woodbourne Library will reopen on Sunday, September 23. All interlibrary loan holds may be picked up at Centerville Library from July 29 - September 23.
*Patrons owing $10 or more in fines, under disciplinary action, with expired teacher cards, expired homebound cards or temporary library cards are not eligible to use this service.
- Click the SearchOhio or OhioLINK button.
- If item is found, click the Request Item button. Request Status must be AVAILABLE to request item.
- If item is NOT AVAILABLE, you cannot place a hold. Check back again later to see if item is available.
- Choose Washington-Centerville P.L. from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your first or last name and your library card number.
- Select Centerville Library for the pickup location.
- Requests generally arrive in 3-7 business days
- You will be notified by phone or email when item arrives
- Requested items are held for 10 days