Looking for something the Library doesn't own or isn't checked in? Use SearchOhio or OhioLINK to get access to 80 million+ items from over 110 public and academic libraries in Ohio!
SearchOhio and OhioLINK requests are now available. Returns may be made to the exterior or interior book returns at either Centerville Library or Woodbourne Library.
*Patrons owing $10 or more in fines, under disciplinary action, with expired teacher cards, expired homebound cards or temporary library cards are not eligible to use this service.
- Click the SearchOhio or OhioLINK button.
- If item is found, click the Request Item button. Request Status must be AVAILABLE to request item.
- If item is NOT AVAILABLE, you cannot place a hold. Check back again later to see if item is available.
- Choose Washington-Centerville P.L. from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your first or last name and your library card number.
- Select Centerville Library or Woodbourne Library for the pickup location.
- Requests generally arrive in 3-7 business days
- You will be notified by phone or email when item arrives
- Requested items are held for 10 days