Get popular streaming services right in your home!
About this Service
- The Roku Streaming Stick is a compact device that plugs into your display's HDMI port and connects to your home's Wi-Fi network
- Wi-Fi connection (Internet + Wireless Router) and an HDTV with a HDMI port are required
- Each Roku is preloaded with selected accounts and content, and parental controls are not enabled
- Will deactivate when overdue
- Must be kept in a temperature controlled environment
- Patrons are welcome to sign into their own Hoopla and/or Kanopy accounts.
- See more information on Hoopla and Kanopy.
- Library staff will sign out any non-Library accounts upon return.
- To see the Library's streaming movie collection on the Roku, launch either the Vudu app, then select My Vudu > My Movies, or the Apple TV+ app, then select Library.
- Checkout Period: 2 weeks with signed User's Agreement, limit 1 per card
- Holds: Yes, limit 1 per card
- Renewable: No
- Pickup: At the Reference Desk or use Curbside Pickup
- Returns: Return streaming devices to the Reference Desk
- Overdue Fines: $1 per day
- Borrower must be 18 years old with a valid government-issued photo ID
- Non-restriced library card in good standing required. Juvenile, Online, or New Patron cards are not eligible
- Borrower is responsible for replacement costs from loss or damage from accident, theft, misuse, or neglect while the Roku is in his/her possession
- Patrons utilizing Library collections, programs and services must comply with the Library’s Rules of Conduct and Internet Access & Use Policy
Tutorials & Help