Print your design onto sublimation paper, then use heat to transfer it to a t-shirt, mug, or other specially prepared object.
- Club t-shirts
- Photo mugs
- Personalized luggage tags
- Logo hats
- Personalized tote bags
- Photo mouse pads
- Custom license plates
- Personalized can/bottle openers
- Personalized magnets
What you'll need (see price list):
- Sublimation paper
- Polyester sublimation blanks. T-shirts must be at least 50% polyester. The higher the polyester content and lighter the color fabric, the better the transfer.
Recommended file formats: .PDF or .JPG
- Up to 11" x 17" with the standard tray or 13" x 51" with the bypass tray
- The clamshell heat press will work with items up to 14" x 16"
- Sublimation paper for mugs is 9.5" x 4"