Read the book at home. Watch the movie and discuss at the Library with a fun group of adults!
- Each month we’ll read a different book, watch the movie, and have fun comparing the different formats.
- Group meets the 3rd Friday of the month from 1:30 - 4:00 PM in the Community Room at Woodbourne Library except when noted below.
- This book discussion group is for adults.
- Registration IS required to ensure adequate seating (and popcorn!).
- You are are not required to attend every month, but don't forget to register if you do plan to attend!
- This program is a collaboration with the Enrichment Center at Washington Township's RecWest.
- Books should be read prior to the meeting for discussion on the dates below. See book and movie selections below.
How do I get a copy of the book?
- Copies of the next month’s book will be available at the meeting the month prior, or
- Stop at the Checkout Desk at Woodbourne Library to pick up a copy of the book, or
- Place a copy of these books on hold in the Catalog, or
- Use SearchOhio or OhioLink to find a copy of the book.
For those needing special accommodations or for more information, contact the Community Outreach Coordinator at 1 (937) 610-4429 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.