Print large, full-color images onto vinyl or paper. If you add cut lines to your design, the same machine can cut out items such as stickers and window decals.
- Event banners
- Removable wall and window signs
- Stickers in custom shapes
- 54" wide vinyl has a maximum print width of about 52".
- 30" wide vinyl has a maximum print width of about 28".
- Acceptable file formats: .PDF and .EPS
- A variety of printable vinyls and paper are available for purchase.*
- Grommets, a grommet setting tool, and banner hem tape are available to prepare your banner for hanging.*
- If you are enlarging an image, please be sure to start with a high-resolution file to avoid pixelation in the final print. Generally, 100 dpi is a good standard for images with the document size set at full size of the large format printed product. For example, if you want a 40"×60" print, the image size should be 4000 pixels (40 x 100) by 6000 pixels (60 x 100) at 100 dpi.
*See price list for details.
Online classes available for free from LinkedIn Learning with an active Library card:
- Drawing Vector Graphics
- Inkscape Essential Training
- Illustrator CC 2018 Essential Training