The Library offers foreign language materials via one of the largest collections of books, eBooks and audio-visual materials in Ohio including but not limited to the following:
How To Search eCatalog for Foreign Language Materials
- Visit the Library's eCatalog - Advanced Search Page
- Search by Subject and type * in the field
- Select a Language
- Optional: Limit by Collection
- Optional: Limit by Material Type
- Optional: Limit by Where the Item is Located
- Click the "Search" button.
For a list of upcoming Library programs, visit our online Events Calendar.
The Library welcomes more than 16,000 visitors each week, and strives to provide easy access to Library materials and events for all who visit, including:
- Low Vision Services including a large print collection, audio formats, and movies for those with vision impairments
- Sunshine Book Delivery Service bringing the Library to permanently and temporarily homebound patrons
- Book-related Programs at local assisted living facilities for those with physical disabilities who cannot visit the Library
- Mini Branch Libraries, located on-site at area retirement facilities and Hithergreen Center, providing seniors with easier access to materials
- Web-based services including 24/7 reference assistance, access to Research Databases, and downloadable eBooks and eAudiobooks, making the Library readily accessible