Reading Suggestions - goodREADS@WCPL
Our goodREADS@WCPL service brings you frequent updates with in-depth book reviews and summaries, author directories, coming attractions, eNewsletters, suggested reads, and more!
Everything you need to find your next good read, all in one place...
Blogged suggestions from our well-read library staff. The perfect resource for finding your next great read.
Personalized Reading Lists
Request a list of books customized to your reading tastes. Our staff of book experts will find just the right titles for you.
Reading Lists & eNewsletters
Find a new read! Reading lists organized by genre, staff picks, and more. Sign up to receive by email or RSS feed!
Book Discussion Groups
- Afterwords: Join us on Facebook every Monday from 7-9 PM to talk books.
- Book Ends: 3rd Thursday each month from 7-8 PM at Centerville Library.
- Page Turners: 3rd Tuesday of the month at 1 PM at Woodbourne Library.
- Uncorked: Unwind with a glass of wine and a book on the first Monday of the month from 7-9 PM at Rumbleseat Wine.
- Bookmarked – Teen book club held the 2nd Thursday of the month.
- Heads in Books – Book club just for kids in grades 3-5. Meets the last Thursday of the month from 7-8 PM.
- Super Readers – Have fun with kids in 1st and 2nd grade. Club meets the last Thursday of the month from 6-7 PM.
Books & Authors
Looking for a good book, but not sure where to start? Our Books & Authors database might have what you need.
A great stop to finding that next great read, with both fiction and nonfiction titles.
Be the first to see the Library's newest titles and place a hold! Want to save time? Sign up to have RSS feeds sent directly to you with information about our recently added materials.
More for Booklovers
Still need more? Get library book events, additional websites and resources, & more databases!