Test Proctoring Service
Our Reference Librarians will proctor exams for distance education or professional development courses.
About this Service
- The Library does not charge for this service.
- Student is responsible for all costs including postage, faxing and copies.
- Student must complete and submit a Request for Proctoring form.
- School is responsible for seeing that the Reference Librarian receives the test(s).
- Reference Librarian will contact student when test(s) arrive. Students will schedule a time during which to take the test.
- Student must coordinate their test schedule with their school and the library.
- Tests may be scheduled during Library business hours except for Sundays.
- All exams must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
- For more information and complete guidelines, contact the Reference staff at Centerville or Woodbourne Library.