Expert instructors and over 16,000 classes are available free with your Library Card!
About this Service
- Get free, unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning for Library (previously Lynda.com) coursework with your Library card! A LinkedIn account is not required.
- Keep up your technology skills, boost your management, leadership, and marketing know-how, or start a new career in multimedia or web development!
- Learn online from home, work or the Information Stations at the Library.
- Courses are self-paced and perfect for any skill level. Watch the videos in small, easy-to-manage chunks and to return to the lessons at your convenience.
- You'll have access to comprehensive courses on hundreds of topics. New courses are added weekly!
- Courses are offered in English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Mandarin, and Portuguese.
- Login is easiest via the Library's Website
- Click the Get Started image above and enter your Library Card Number and PIN.
- Login via the LinkedIn Learning App
- Get it on Google Play or the Apple App Store
- Enter the Library Invitation ID = https://www.linkedin.com/learning-login/go/oh0045
- Click the Get Started link and enter your Library Card Number and PIN.
- Follow a Learning Path -or-
- Under your profile, select categories under My Interests to help tailor courses just for you.
- After finishing a course, be sure to save your Certificate of Completion.
- Animation, CAD, graphic design, and music classes
- The Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, and more
- Help with computer software including Microsoft Office
- Courses that can help you in your career - marketing, management, project management, public speaking, etc.
- Computer programming, IT management (Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X), and web design
- Photography and videography
- Plenty more...come take a look!
Tutorials & Help