Donate gently used books and audio visual materials or consider making a monetary donation for us to purchase and dedicate a special book to your loved one.
Consider donating money for us to purchase a book of your choice. A bookplate featuring the Storytime sculpture, The Record sculpture or Library's logo will acknowledge the honoree and donor. Complete a Donation and Dedication Request Form and mail it to the Centerville Library or deliver it to a service desk at either the Centerville or Woodbourne Library along with your donation.
- Memorial Gifts - remember a loved one who has passed.
- Tribute Gifts - honor a special occasion like a birthday, anniversary or holiday.
Donations of the following type of items will be received* by the Library with the understanding that they will be evaluated for possible inclusion in the collection:
- Books (adult or children)
- Paperback Books
- Music CDs
- Books on CD or Playaway
- Video Games
- DVDs & Blu-rays
How to Donate Materials:
- Please bring donations to the Circulation Desk at either Library.
- For larger donations, please contact the Centerville Library at 937-433-8091 or the Woodbourne Library at 937-435-3700 in advance to schedule a drop off.
- Donation receipts are available, however, the Library cannot state the value of a donation.
- *Any items the Library does not add to the collection will be passed along to the Friends of Washington-Centerville Public Library, a 501c3 non-profit that makes grants to the Library from selling donated and discarded books at annual book sales.
- *Items not added to the collection or passed to the Friends of WCPL will be disposed of at the discretion of the Library - if possible to other non-profit groups.